Confirming the Faith: The Holy Spirit
1. Go on the internet, do a word or concept search. Input the words Holy Spirit. Identify as many different ideas as you can about what or who the Holy Spirit is. (minimum 200 words)
2. Go to a concordance and list as many places as you can that the Holy Spirit is found in the Bible.
3. Identify as many “tasks” or “things” the Holy Spirit is given credit for doing in the Bible.
4. List how many times the Holy Spirit is mentioned in the book of Acts.
5. Make a list of what the Bible calls “fruit of the spirit”
6. Talk to a member of your family about someone who shows you what the fruit of the spirit is and then tell about what the two of you agree was special about this person. (minimum 200 words)
7. Make a list of what the Bible calls the “gifts of the spirit”
8. When people talk about you what gift do they say you have?
9. Talk to a member of your family about someone you think is very gifted. Talk about if you think this person has a gift of the spirit. Then tell about what the two of you agree about what this gift is. (minimum 200 words)
10. Sit down with a partner and explain this assignment to them. Explain what your answers are to your partner. Write down your partners response.